Thursday, March 6, 2014

Le Tetons

This trip has been Tetontastic. There were definitely lots of highs and very few lows. I also learned about the GYE and what happens here.

Highs:
-Beautiful views at the top of Coyote Point
-Watching EVERYBODY face plant while going down a steep hill (we got it all on video)
-Eating lunch in the middle of the forest (we would play games at lunch too)
-Many new inside jokes
-I know this sounds geeky but I actually enjoyed doing the science games and learning about ecosystems and such.
-Face planting in the snow and seeing the exact out lines of our faces (it was rather amusing)
-Hoo Raahs!
-My group was the best (we were the elk)
-Seeing moose on campus

I probably forgot a buch but those were the main ones that stuck out to me

Lows:
-BLISTERS!!!!!!!
-Being SOAKING wet on the last day.

All in all, I think this was one of the coolest experiences I have ever had in my whole life. I don't know how I am going to adjust to sitting in a chair all day inside... we shall see how it goes.

Peace out

Hoo Raahs

Dysfunctional Picture of the Elk

Better Elk picture....

Awesome View of the Tetons 

1 comment:

  1. Hearing about your trip was a "trip" for me. The photos are great! I'm not much for being outdoors where it's cold, but I think I would have LOVED this experience too!
    Grandmother

    ReplyDelete