Sunday, March 9, 2014

One Trip You'll Never Forget

         This trip was such an amazing experience for my peers and myself. We all got to know each other so much by the end of the week and I'm sure a lot of people including myself have made new friends. When I first signed up for this trip I had no idea of the learning and fun that would be included. Watching the little lightbulb flash above everyone's heads, and seeing that we actually wanted to learn when we were being taught. Going outside in the winter is so much more fun now because i've learned so much about the things that many people don't pay to much attention to. I can only speak highly of the Teton Science School. The only thing that kind of turned me off about the trip before I went was the cross-country skiing, but now seeing how much fun it was I wish I would have never second guessed it. I'm now dreading going into 10th grade next year knowing that this trip isn't an opportunity. Thanks to everyone who made this trip possible, this is one that i'll never forget. (I'll also never forget the amazing and addicting CHEESY FEET<3) 








No comments:

Post a Comment