Friday, March 7, 2014

An Amazing Experience

     If you ever get the opportunity to go on the Teton Science Trip, I suggest that you take that chance. It is one of the most fun and interesting things I have ever done. I know what you are thinking, "Cross-country skiing all day is fun?" I thought that same thing when I signed up. But it is more then that, it is a relaxing place where you learn some very cool things about science and the environment. They also don't make the learning boring, they do it in a fun way. So it's like you are learning things, but you don't realize it because you are having too much fun. It also gives you a better understanding of the environment.

     If your reason for not going is because of the cross-country skiing, then that is the wrong reason for you not to go. The cross-country skiing is a lot of fun. They don't make it too hard, and they also add games and fun activities in while cross-country skiing and during breaks to make it more exciting. Even though it does take a little work, at the end of the day, you will be glad you did it. Believe me, I was a little skeptical at first, and I also didn't want to do work and be cold. But that barely happened when I was on this trip. While cross-country skiing and snowshoeing I actually had to take off my jacket because I was getting so warm. The view of going while outside is also magnificent. I mean look at the Teton Mountains:

Picture credit to en.wikipedia.org
    These mountains are even better in person. 

     I have had a lot of fun on this trip. While on this trip, I made my first snowman ever! It was a lot of fun and I loved it. I loved being there, it was an amazing experience. That's not all you can do though, you can also make a lot more friends from this trip. And you get to have so many new and exciting experiences there. It is also a place to relax and be yourself, and you don't have to worry about school as much. It is just a great place to be and have a lot of fun. You may be skeptical at first, but believe me, if you take this opportunity and go on this trip, you will never forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment