Thursday, March 6, 2014

Cold, wet, soggy but overall fun

This basically describes my day, but that is why I will never forget it. Today we had a lot of fun. Starting with an inspiring and fun individual ski and ending with a gallon of water soaked up in my clothes. 

So we went on a long hike where we read quotes on the way but the thing I focused on the most was the beautiful trees. It was like I was in fairy land! 


Then on our way back we down this hill that looked to be huge but it was actually like an 8% climb so yeah. I went down and face planted! Then from then on I fell, and fell and fell. I spent more time on the ground than I did on my skis. Also, I got to hug a tree! But it turned my shirt black. I went up to my dream tree and wrapped my wet body around the tree and my shirt ended up a completely different color. Well, my tree is obviously rubbing off on me but it was being unsanitary so we divorced.

When we got back to the bus, the only thing I could feel was my tongue. We had to wait a while for the other groups so we played a super fun game!

If I say so myself, it was a pretty successful day and couldn't have ended better.


No comments:

Post a Comment